Reasons to buy a Maddox Home
Buying with Maddox
At Maddox Homes our aim is to build to the latest standards, including for energy efficiency.
Other reasons to buy a Maddox home
- 10 year Structural Warranty
- Every home is individually designed and built for comfortable, modern & sustainable living including for water and energy efficiency.
- Dual Flush WC's
- Recycling Bins
- Electric Vehicle Charging Points
- Induction Hobs
- Double glazed windows.
- UVPC Facia & Soffits for low maintenance.
- Highly Insulated
- Through our long-standing relationships with leading designers, architects and exceptional tradespeople all our homes are built to the highest standards
Why is a Maddox home more energy efficient than an older home?
- Only 4% of older built homes have an Energy Performance Certificate rating of A or B, meaning the amount of energy required to run it is over double that of the average new build home. *
- The average new build home owner could save up to £2,600 a year on their household bills.*
- The cost of upgrading an older home to the same energy standard of a new build is around £45,000. *
- The carbon footprint of a new build home is cut by over 50% compared to an older house. *